Yep, that's the kind of looks you'll be getting. I went in and asked to see *name withheld* for an interview I had at the Downtown Branch in Toronto. She didn't even know why I was here or what position I was applying for. That's when I knew things were going downhill.

So she tells me to go take a seat in a room and read 2 pages worth of information which I had already done when I got in on my email. She then told me she had a meeting to attend to and was telling me to go get a coffee at the shop next door or go to the washroom. I politely said no and waited for well over an hour twiddling my thumbs.

She finally came and did NOT apologize and began with the interview which consisted of 10-15 questions. After that I was to do a test do determine my eligibility. She then left the room again and I finished the test after about an hour and a half. The interview only took 5 minutes, she could have done the interview then do whatever she wanted to instead of waste so much of my time.

I could go on about how disgusting the workers were (scratching the inside of their shirts). Yea, stay as far as you can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of interview. Manpower needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned interview in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manpower.

Had an Experience with Manpower?

Comments