After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me at this time." I originally called to re-activate myself with them again and was told that there were jobs over the phone and they wanted me to come in.
So I did and decided, "What the heck, I'll complete both tests so more jobs are available to me!" Apparently, even with my extensive office/clerical and factory experience, nothing was available. Upon leaving I was told that they would call if something came up. Six weeks went by and I did the calling once a week and was still told nothing.
I went out on my own and received an interview with another company that was non-temp agency. I notified Manpower and my staffing agent immediately told me not to go to the interview and said that they had a job that was "Guaranteed hire-on," and to come in to the office to complete the paperwork. Once again, I told the staffing agent that the interview I was having was a reliable long-term job that would have hired me and that if I was to cancel, would the Manpower job be just as good? Her answer was yes and I was to come in immediately. Had I not come in to Manpower, she said that my status with Manpower would be permanently deactivated and I could no longer find work there again. Word for word.
After filling out all the paperwork I started work the next week on Monday. After a week the job was turning out fine. The people were friendly and I got the job done. Next Monday after work I was called by Manpower and told I was no longer working there. Mortified, I asked what happened? I thought this was a guaranteed? I was then notified that, "There are no guaranteed jobs."
Bravo Manpower, Bravo. Not only did I lose an opportunity for a good job, but you put me in a job with no future. Now I'm writing a review for you as I'm homeless in the Library. Thanks for excessively putting me on hold now when I try to call and you make petty remarks as to me not having a permanent address now. Class acts.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Job Opportunity
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Hi Guys I Am Anil Kumar From Hyderabad, India. In weblink my id is http://JobandPay.com/?id=303003 My User Name AnilkumarHyd Note : When I am completed my basic 300$ to 515$ I am tried all..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."