Manpower - Korina Loera (Client Delivery Manager)

16 of 83 Manpower reviews

Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t enter to work because I had ask for my job resignation to Karina.

I never ask for such resignation. According to her I was unable to adapt. Since my first day November 17, 2014, I never being absent; always on time, never taking days off, never leave earlier than 6:00 am.

My break no longer than 15 minutes and lunch 30 minutes.

Does that proves her I couldn't adapt?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Manpower Employment Service
Review category
Employment Agencies
review #742554 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Manpower? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 83 Manpower reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01, 2015 #1072260

Manpower fires people for no reason whatsoever. I was also fired without a valid excuse, and on top of that, Manpower told me I could never use them again. Not only that, but the branch I used closed down before anything could be resolved.
Nothing can be done for you. Unfortunately this is what happens when companies do their hiring via temp agencies. Plus, no grounds for legal action can be pursued due to most states "employment at will" labor law. Which means, unless you have a contract or bargaining agreement, no excuse is needed to fire a worker. This is how it's justified, "People choose to gain employment at a certain place, nobody forced them. And they can leave at any time without reason." Basically, if you read more on this, they really emphasize "personal choice" most of the time. So you didn't necessarily have to work for a company ("personal choice"), meaning, they don't have to give you a reason for why they let people go. However, this is still no excuse why they felt a need to fabricate a story in order to get rid of you.
I know it's terribly difficult to get a job these days, but I highly recommend for people to try and get work without using temp agencies.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.