5.0

Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t enter to work because I had ask for my job resignation to Karina.

I never ask for such resignation. According to her I was unable to adapt. Since my first day November 17, 2014, I never being absent; always on time, never taking days off, never leave earlier than 6:00 am.

My break no longer than 15 minutes and lunch 30 minutes.

Does that proves her I couldn't adapt?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jmont is quite happy with fast job placement. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible staff member" of manpower manager. Manpower needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned manpower manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manpower.

Had an Experience with Manpower?

Comments

Manpower fires people for no reason whatsoever.I was also fired without a valid excuse, and on top of that, Manpower told me I could never use them again.

Not only that, but the branch I used closed down before anything could be resolved.

Nothing can be done for you. Unfortunately this is what happens when companies do their hiring via temp agencies. Plus, no grounds for legal action can be pursued due to most states "employment at will" labor law. Which means, unless you have a contract or bargaining agreement, no excuse is needed to fire a worker.

This is how it's justified, "People choose to gain employment at a certain place, nobody forced them. And they can leave at any time without reason." Basically, if you read more on this, they really emphasize "personal choice" most of the time.

So you didn't necessarily have to work for a company ("personal choice"), meaning, they don't have to give you a reason for why they let people go.However, this is still no excuse why they felt a need to fabricate a story in order to get rid of you.

I know it's terribly difficult to get a job these days, but I highly recommend for people to try and get work without using temp agencies.