Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I applied for an operation manager position through Manpower, and was called for an 9 am interview at the Murfreesboro TN.location.

I was told to be on time or do not show up. I was under the impression that this interview was with the employer not Manpower Staffing. I arrived 30 minutes early only to wait until 9:05 am for an interview. Surprising to me, the employer was not present.

The "interview" was with a recruiter critiquing my resume. She proceed to tell me that they were just starting to branch into the management area, and asked if I could work in Lewisburg. HMM... red flag ...

No I can't, that was further away than Murfreesboro. I was told that they would call me if the employer was interested. ***This so called "interview" could have been done in a telephone conversation, rather than allowing me to DRIVE A HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES ONE-WAY.*** This was very disrespectful. This experience revealed Manpower's selfishness.

I want nothing to do with a company that does not show concern and consideration for their employees.

I believe that the employee's are the heart of your business so show them courtesy; without them you would no be...NOTHING!Thanks for wasting my time Manpower Staffing.

Review about: Manpower Operation Manager Recruitment.

Comments